Wesley Commons

1110 Marshall Road, Greenwood, SC, 29646

Reviews of Wesley Commons

Sharon46 March 27, 2014

We had a wonderful tour at Wesley Commons. It was a very nice place. We had lunch there. Though they knew I wasn't ready to move in yet, they gave me all kinds of information. The rooms were very nice. There were different sizes. The food was excellent. They had just about everything. They had a pool, a church, and theater. I thought anybody could find something that would be of interest. The parking was beautiful. The grounds were lovely. I liked the location because for a town of that size, it was unusual that they had a medical center as good as they did, and that was a big factor.

Caring80113350 March 27, 2014

We visited Wesley Commons, and they had all kinds of assistance. They had cottages, if you wanted cottages, and the rooms were really nice and out of this world. The employees seemed very good. The food was great. Insofar as the activities go, you name it, they had it.

Bob75900850 January 18, 2014

I had an enjoyable visit at Wesley Commons. It was a well-run community with very happy people living there. The facility was 100% clean and well kept. They're fairly reasonable on rates and they have a myriad number of options for anybody who want to move in. It was one of the ones that we have on our list. They have a complete gammon of activities from woodworking to fitness, etc. They have water aerobics, bowling league, men's golf league, etc.

Caring6032 April 30, 2013

I really like Wesley Commons. I'm very well pleased with everything.

Johnny Appleseed October 30, 2012

In my experience, I have an overall positive view of the Wesley Commons facilities. When we placed my grandmother there several years ago, I was worried about how she would be treated and spent every moment of every day that I could there with her. I no longer have to worry about this as much. The food is freshly prepared and the selection is wonderful. The staff is very courteous and professional, as well. The only problem that I have with them is the fact that there was a time when my grandmother was not looking healthy at all, and the CNA there acted like it was no big deal. They didn't even want to release her to the hospital. They ended up letting us take her and everything was resolved. Overall, they have always treated my grandmother very well, and with the up-most respect. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

About Wesley Commons

Wesley Commons is a continuing care retirement community in Greenwood, SC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Wesley Commons for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Wesley Commons