The Cascades Verdae

10 Fountainview Terrace, Greenville, SC, 29607

Reviews of The Cascades Verdae

lph1987 July 11, 2012

Upon entering The Cascades, this first thing I noticed was the pungent smell. It was like a wave hitting me straight in the face and giving me no room to breathe. While I walked the building I came up the realization that it was not cleaned on a daily basis. I noticed several overflowing trash cans, the bathrooms did not have toilet paper or even soap to wash hands with. The staff is very aloof. They seem as if they are there only for a paycheck but do not care about the residents. I saw the staff often just conversing with each other but never with the patients. It is one of the more expensive places in Greenville to go but the quality of care there does not match the money you pay for it. The residents looked very unkempt. It doesn't look as though the staff spend any time making the patients seem respectable or presentable.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Cascades Verdae

The Cascades Verdae is a continuing care retirement community in Greenville, SC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact The Cascades Verdae for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of The Cascades Verdae