Well-Spring

4100 Well Spring Drive, Greensboro, NC, 27410

Reviews of Well-Spring

trevh73 November 11, 2011

Well Spring is a very beautiful facility. I have had the opportunity to visit a few times with my church. They go out of their way to make sure there are a lot of activities for the residents. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The residents are really nice and friendly also! I love visiting them and helping to bring a little sunshine into their day.

Patience2143 July 27, 2011

My mom has lived at WellSpring for 16 years, and throughout that time she has received superlative care. She has progressed from independent living to assisted living and is now in skilled nursing care. Her physical surroundings are beautiful, and the care given by the staff is outstanding. I am so grateful that she is there!

jksmith77 July 26, 2011

When I first pulled up the the facility I immediately got a strange feeling that I was in a place that I would want to be in if I was an elder. And for me being only 34 years old, that is a strange feeling.

I went through the main entrance and spoke with the receptionist sitting at the desk, well actually there were two women chatting up a storm. Off in the distance you could see some of the patients and staff laughing and "cutting up" like there was a party going on. I explained to the ladies at the desk that I was looking to possibly volunteer and I wanted to roam the grounds and they said that it would be okay if someone was to walk with me so one of them accompanied me. She started to explain the "ins and outs" of the facility. While she was doing that I was paying attention to the surroundings.

At one point I noticed a pair of people, a male patient and a female nurse sitting down talking and the man fell off the seat. The speed at which the nurse moved impressed me. She was on him like "white on rice" and there were two other care attendants there also within seconds. The man was back on his feet within 10 seconds and that is no fib.

As I continued my stroll, all I could see was smiles. How could a living center full of the elderly be full of smiles? Games being played, laughter everywhere, playful banter at every turn...that is how.

About Well-Spring

Well-Spring is a continuing care retirement community in Greensboro, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Well-Spring for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Well-Spring