Reviews of Vi at The Glen
Overview of Ratings
May 25, 2015
I visited this facility
December 30, 2014
I am a friend or relative of resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Vi at The Glen
Features of Vi at The Glen
- Minimum Rate: $3990/month
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Housing Extra: 2 Br Plus Den, Freestanding Villa Homes
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Coffee Shop
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Vi at The Glen
Located near Chicago and the North Shore, Vi at The Glen is part of the vibrant, 1000-acre master planned community in Glenview. Residents have easy access to an array of attractions, including shopping and dining within easy walking or driving distance. Vi at The Glen is a Type A continuing care retirement community that offers top-notch dining, a continuum of care and a variety of fitness, cultural and social programs all in a comfortable, neighborhood-like setting.
HOW IT WORKS
At Vi at the Glen your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 23 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at The Glen, including:
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home, and weekly laundering of linens and towels
- Seasonal menus and nightly specials prepared by our culinary team
- Casual, bistro-style, and fine dining restaurants with table service
- 24-hour valet parking services in our heated garage for your vehicle
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
- Reading areas stocked with current magazines, best-selling books, and daily local and national newspapers
- Meeting room for lectures and community meetings, parties and celebrations
- Wellness Center staffed 7 days a week by a registered nurse available for immunizations and confidential health consultation
- Fitness center equipped with treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep® cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Heated salt-filtered indoor pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
- 5,000-square-foot bent grass putting green maintained by Vi's grounds team