Oak Hammock at the University of Florida Continuing Care Retirement Community

5100 S.W. 25th Blvd., Gainesville, FL, 32608

Reviews of Oak Hammock at the University of Florida | Continuing Care Retirement Community

April 21, 2014

By Susan73424750

Oak Hammock was very lovely. It had a gift shop and had a couple of places where you dine. I thought it was one of the places that had bars in them. It had a workout room. They had a two-bedroom apartment with a kitchen. When you walked out of your apartment, you would still have a roof over your head in the common walkway, where you could sit out, watch the rain, and feel the breeze. It was a few steps away from the main hall and elevator. That would take you to the dining room, to the clubhouse, to your room, and seminar rooms, and it was very lovely.

March 01, 2012

By VeryHappy1

Going to visit my grandmother here is always such a joy. Simply put, she always has a smile on her face. She is 82 years old and she is still kicking very strong because of Oak Hammock. They let you live your life, not control it. She and I have talked about her stay and she has loved all of it. The staffs are all very friendly and many are certified RNs which I think is a huge plus. She is friends with many of the people here and I know she leads a very active lifestyle. It seems like she does more things now than when she was younger which sure does make me happy. I know that she is even talking Spanish classes there which I think is great since she is able to use her brain and not just sit around all day looking at a TV. One super cool thing that I really like is that they are very into fitness and try to get you moving!

About Oak Hammock at the University of Florida

Oak Hammock at the University of Florida is a continuing care retirement community in Gainesville, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Oak Hammock at the University of Florida for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Oak Hammock at the University of Florida