Applewood Estates Continuing Care Retirement Community

Reviews of Applewood Estates | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

3.8

August 28, 2014

Applewood was very nice. It was very professional and upscale. I thought it was quite nice really. The dining area was beautiful. The apartments were very nice. They were a little small, but we live in a large home so we're used to little more space. I would surely recommend this community.

October 24, 2011

By gss2

My grandmother who has Alzheimers has been at Sunrise for the last 5 years and overall the experience has been very good. The aids seem extremely freindly and helpful when she is in need. Obviously my grandmother is not in the best shape and she needs the best care poissible. Being an aid at a nursing home is certaintly not the easiest job in the world but they seem to do a very diligent job. The only negative thing I can say about Applewood is the slight lack of cleanliness of the facility. There is always a stench of the place but I guess it is hard to control something like that. Overall, it has been a very nice experience for her over the years during a time when she needs it more then ever. I can only hope that the care she has recieved in the past 5 years will continue to be as conisistent and great as they have always been. I highly reccomend Applewood to any family looking for new asissted living homes.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Applewood Estates

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; Declining balance over 45 mos. (Price: 60% of Entrance Fee)

Map of Applewood Estates