Applewood Estates | Continuing Care Retirement Community

One Applewood Drive, Freehold, NJ, 07728

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Applewood Estates | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Caring94830750 March 02, 2015

Applewood is very nice, but it has a large upfront fees. The food is very good there also. These places are very attractive. They have a lot activities to keep you busy if you are so inclined to go that route. It was a large place and very good looking. From my point of view, it would have to be a rating of 1 just because of the fee. Excluding the fee, it would be a 5.

Caring83902550 August 28, 2014

Applewood was very nice. It was very professional and upscale. I thought it was quite nice really. The dining area was beautiful. The apartments were very nice. They were a little small, but we live in a large home so we're used to little more space. I would surely recommend this community.

gss2 October 24, 2011

My grandmother who has Alzheimers has been at Sunrise for the last 5 years and overall the experience has been very good. The aids seem extremely freindly and helpful when she is in need. Obviously my grandmother is not in the best shape and she needs the best care poissible. Being an aid at a nursing home is certaintly not the easiest job in the world but they seem to do a very diligent job. The only negative thing I can say about Applewood is the slight lack of cleanliness of the facility. There is always a stench of the place but I guess it is hard to control something like that. Overall, it has been a very nice experience for her over the years during a time when she needs it more then ever. I can only hope that the care she has recieved in the past 5 years will continue to be as conisistent and great as they have always been. I highly reccomend Applewood to any family looking for new asissted living homes.

About Applewood Estates

Applewood Estates is a continuing care retirement community in Freehold, NJ that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Applewood Estates for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Applewood Estates