Trinity Terrace Continuing Care Retirement Community

Reviews of Trinity Terrace | Continuing Care Retirement Community

January 08, 2016

By Day Time

Other

Trinity Terrace Retirement center has an excellent staff. Front desk receptionist is professional and friendly and knows what she's doing considering she's been here 11years plus. As for activities, they have plenty to keep residents engaged and active. However if you love food its not all that great. This chef claims to be an upscale chef but the food even looks displeasing . one thing that is my biggest concern is safety. During a false emergency evacuation staff expects for the residents who need extra care to wait in their apartment until help arrives. Dangerous in my opinion by the time they would have reached my friend it would have been too late. Security is immensely lazy. My friend noticed she had lost her card to get in the doors from the garage. We called the front desk and around this time night shift had taken over and she clearly had no idea what the "P" garage was and tried to argue it didn't exist. So we called security after night shift claimed to have called them 5 times in which they never arrived we even pushed the emergency button in the garage and it took 20 minutes for "security" to stroll on in with a nonchalant attitude.Weather was cold and wet and my friend was upset she pays an arm and a leg for lazy services. I've had to wait to be buzzed in for minutes at a time outside the back. Thinking no one was in the "control" room (some times there isnt) at times I've seen 4 staff members in there all busy on their phones."Security" needs to be replaced with active and professional individuals who at least try to care. Overall great place.

November 20, 2014

By MIT2018

Community is very positive and the residents appear happy. However, the Dorrito-chip chewing receptionist lacks professionalism and is quite rude. That is a big turn-off to a potential resident. Eating at the desk and speaking with you mouth full is unfortunate.

May 30, 2014

I liked the amenities at Trinity Terrace. The fact that they had apartments with kitchens, which was what we were looking for, was great. The staff was really nice. What stood out was that they took care of their residents, when they were independent all the way up to when they needed medical care, and that's what I liked about it. When something happened and they needed assistance, the wouldn't have to move to another facility. They had lots of activities. The facility was very clean. They were above average.

July 30, 2013

By Caring 9695

I also visited Trinity Terrace. I like this one too except its location. It was a large facility, three towers, and they were nice. This facility also offered four levels of care but you have to go somewhere else for memory care. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments.

Features of Trinity Terrace

• Renal

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Trinity Terrace

Trinity Terrace is a continuing care retirement community in Fort Worth, TX that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Trinity Terrace for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Trinity Terrace