Cypress Cove

10200 Cypress Cove Drive, Fort Myers, FL, 33908

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Cypress Cove

Claire16 December 15, 2014

We loved Cypress Cove. It was very clean, and the people were very nice. It’s a bit costly, and that is always an issue to buy into these with nothing in return when you have to buy your residence. We liked it very much; there was no issue with it except the cost.

They were very pleasant, cordial, and informative. I had a list of questions, and there were no problems in answering the questions. We were quite impressed. There is a couple of different dining rooms -- one for the assisted living people and one for independent at this point. The dining room appeared clean; they had a regular dining room, and then they had a luncheon area where you could go more casually.

It would have a nice view, and I can’t say enough about it; we just like everything. They claim they have a wonderful culinary staff, and the couple of residents that we saw said, "you’re going to love it here. The food is delicious.".

Ray16 July 31, 2014

Cypress Cove was near Healthpark which is a hospital here in town. It is probably about 10 or 15 years old. I like the way the person I talked to presented herself. She gave me a lot of information on what's available and pricing and how to go about it.

I went to one of the rooms that are available and the types of rooms that they have available which were very nice. Everything about the facility was very nice. The rooms were good. They could be furnished but on the norm, they were unfurnished but the rooms were a decent size and they were very nicely done.

There were some card games and then they had a small library. They had a function computer area and they had a nice, big courtyard in the back of the facility that they could be outdoors.

Caring82892250 July 30, 2014

I am in Cypress Cove and it is unbelievable. It is a five-star independent/assisted living. The food is restaurant style where you order off a menu, and it is delicious. It is like being on a cruise that doesn't sail. They have all kinds of card games: bridge, poker, or any card games and so forth. They have Bocce and shuffle board. They have a library, a bank, and a salon here. I mean, there is nothing that you have that we don't have here. Really, it is fantastic. We have two restaurants. The rooms have been renovated completely. The kitchens and the bathrooms all have granite countertops. It is all brand new carpeting. I got a two-bedroom apartment, which is a decent size, with two walk-in closets. They have all different sized apartments here; one-bedrooms and two-bedrooms. Right now, there is a waiting list because there are a lot of new people coming in. It is very nice. The workers are very polite, very efficient. All the waiters working here are high school or college kids. Then, they have some permanent staff, so it is neat. They are all dressed appropriately. I have recommended this place to a number of my friends, if they want to come, because it is not cheap.

Caring86919250 June 30, 2014

I looked at Cypress Cove. It was really beautiful. They have quite a few activities. The staff was very friendly, very accommodating, very anxious. It's very expensive. So far, it would be acceptable.

mroca1214 September 13, 2012

I was first introduced to Cypress Cove last December when I was asked to sing at their church's Christmas service. Since then I have been working with them quite a bit! Cypress Cove is both a Retirement home/community and an assisted living facility. The work I do there has me working very closely with both the staff and the residents. The staff are wonderful! They are incredibly helpful and you can tell how much they care about their residents. They have frequent programs to keep their residents having fun (like bingo and board game nights) as well as the programs that I do (singing short programs of opera). I've only been in two of their many buildings (one of the assisted living buildings and their big hall) but they are both very nice and, from what I can tell by the cheerful attitudes of the other residents, they all love the facility.

MariaR September 13, 2012

The physical premises of Cypress Cove are beautiful. The staff is deeply caring and knowledgeable. I was impressed with their willingness to design special projects for their residents with my college students. I was also impressed with the range of activities provided to the residents.

About Cypress Cove

Cypress Cove is a continuing care retirement community in Fort Myers, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Cypress Cove for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Cypress Cove