2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Forsyth County, NC
To help you with your search, browse the 15 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Forsyth County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Forsyth County 3.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Guilford with an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Forsyth County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Continuing Care Communities by city: Continuing Care Communities in Winston-Salem
Other Senior Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Forsyth County, North Carolina
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Forsyth County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Moore County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Orange County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Durham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Forsyth
Review of Brookridge
My parents moved to this community more than three decades ago. Brookridge has taken care of them the whole time. Never mind the comments about upper management. The people who have taken care of m... Read more
Review of Salemtowne
The skilled nursing area has recently had problems with staffing and patient care has suffered. My family member has lost weight from inadequate feeding and bedsores from lack of personal care and ... Read more
Review of Brookridge
A had a family member there. Very nice community but the staff is not so great. Look elsewhere. Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care r...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...