Hubbard Hill Estates | Continuing Care Retirement Community

28070 C.R. 24 West, Elkhart, IN, 46517

Reviews of Hubbard Hill Estates | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Caring106605950 February 24, 2015

My mother is in Hubbard Hill Retirement Center (Hubbard Hill Estates) for two years now. The apartments are quite nice, and they are not affiliated to a big corporation; that is attractive to us because sometimes corporate facilities tend to change hands. The price is also reasonable. She has an apartment in the assisted living. All of her meals are provided and her medications. We are very pleased with the staff. They seem to be very caring and very attentive, and anytime they change no matter how minor it is with her meds, we are always notified. My mom doesn't participate in the activities, but they make efforts to have her involved, but other than going to her meals and eating with people, she doesn't participate.

Carolyn17 August 14, 2013

My father is Hubbard Hill Estates and it's absolutely fabulous. The campus is very beautiful. It's a top senior facility in Elkhart County. The staff is very, very attentive. The apartments are top notch.

Caring9867 March 04, 2013

Hubbard Hill Estates is close to our house. We like the people and the care they're giving to my mother-in-law. She has been there for about two years now. It's a very good facility and the staff is really doing a good job. They have assisted living as well as an Alzheimer's care unit.

anonymau5 June 29, 2012

The staff was very kind, and my grandpa really liked how well he was treated. They made it very easy for him to transition to moving in. He finally seemed happy for the first time since his wife passed.

togomalik August 17, 2011

The staff at Hubbard Hill is very caring. They are eager to learn about each individual and treat them as if they are family. Their are numerous activities going on throughout the day for the seniors to attend. They have outings every now and then to get the seniors out of the building and out for some fresh air.

About Hubbard Hill Estates

Hubbard Hill Estates is a continuing care retirement community in Elkhart, IN that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Hubbard Hill Estates for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Hubbard Hill Estates