Reviews of Bradford Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community
Rhonda26 August 08, 2015
I visited this facility
The apartments at Bradford Village were too spaced out, and my parents would have to walk too far to go to the dining hall. It was a lot older facility. The staff was friendly as far as the marketing person, but we just didn't care for it because it was a lot farther from our home, and it was out of my parents' elements. I really wasn't impressed with it.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback with our management team.
Lelaine February 22, 2015
I visited this facility
The people that I met at Bradford Village were very courteous and cordial. They were very nice, and I felt it was very welcoming. I had a good feeling about it.
Caring78129350 January 31, 2014
I visited this facility
For people who don't want a resort atmosphere like the other facility we visited, Bradford Village would be fine. I think this place had a very homey atmosphere. The décor was like your grandmother's house. Their rooms seemed very nice. The staff was very kind. I like them very well. They answered all our questions. The residents were mostly women, but they just acted "old," whereas some of the other places, they did not act "old" but they were very active.
From Bradford Village
Bradford Village provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.
Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.
Within its Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Brookdale Senior Living provides Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.
Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.
Features of Bradford Village
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Medication Management
- Physical therapy
- 24 hour nurses: Yes
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Detached homes
- Housing extra: Cottages
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Dining extra: IL has private dining room, and delivers to cottages, AL has private dining room and delivers upon request to apts, HCC has 2 dining rooms and delivers to resident suites when appropirate
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Pets: All pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 9 to 1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 55 in IL, 65 in AL
- Licenses: Yes
- Financial guidance extra: Entrance Fee can be paid 20% down and balance within 6 months interest free if resident qualifies financially and is medically approved to live in Independent Living
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
Location of Bradford Village
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities