Croasdaile Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

2600 Croasdaile Farm Park, Suite A-500, Durham, NC, 27705

Reviews of Croasdaile Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

AugGrundy June 23, 2011

This place is very peaceful and well put together. The faculty and staff are very welcoming and attentive. I would recommend people to stay here.

Emily Ivey August 06, 2009

My loved one stayed here

Both my father and mother stay here. The place is fine for independent living. Once you move to assisted living quarters, it's okay, not great. The rooms in assisted living are tiny - the size of a motel room. DON'T go to the full-care facilty, the Pavilion!! If you parent becomes incontinent, they will stay wet and soiled for hours. Nobody will communicate directly to them (they treat them as if they were mindless objects -- believe me, I am there all the time so I know), and they will sit in their wheelchairs for hours on end. Nobody really gives a hoot about them. It's just a job to the caregivers.

About Croasdaile Village

Croasdaile Village is a continuing care retirement community in Durham, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Croasdaile Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Croasdaile Village