Mease Manor Continuing Care Retirement Community

Reviews of Mease Manor | Continuing Care Retirement Community

3.9

July 23, 2012

By Liz9

I was just doing some research because my husband is retiring this year. I was gathering just pricing information because we were deciding on retirement option. So I'm not at the point of actually choosing one right now. But my mom lives in Mease Manor. She's been staying in this facility for 5 or 6 years now. She's in Independent Living facility. It's one of those places that has tri level. Independent, Assisted Living and they have a nursing home too. My Mom personally chose this facility for her self. I've been visiting her a lot of times. In fact I'll be there on Sunday. With regards to the staff, they seem to be very caring. She's quite happy there. Although she's not as happy with the food, but everything else I think it's been wonderful. I would recommend this facility to others.

September 08, 2011

By xristosx

Hello, I visited Mease Manor Assisted Living Facility and found it to be a very clean facility. The employees were kind and seemed to care about the residents. I would recomend this facility to others.

About Mease Manor

Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Mease Manor