Mease Manor

700 Mease Plaza, Dunedin, FL, 34698

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Mease Manor

Norman2 June 25, 2013

Mease manor is affordable but the rooms are very small. It's got a studio, one bedroom and two models of 2-bedroom apartments.

Liz9 July 24, 2012

I was just doing some research because my husband is retiring this year. I was gathering just pricing information because we were deciding on retirement option. So I'm not at the point of actually choosing one right now. But my mom lives in Mease Manor. She's been staying in this facility for 5 or 6 years now. She's in Independent Living facility. It's one of those places that has tri level. Independent, Assisted Living and they have a nursing home too. My Mom personally chose this facility for her self. I've been visiting her a lot of times. In fact I'll be there on Sunday. With regards to the staff, they seem to be very caring. She's quite happy there. Although she's not as happy with the food, but everything else I think it's been wonderful. I would recommend this facility to others.

xristosx September 09, 2011

Hello, I visited Mease Manor Assisted Living Facility and found it to be a very clean facility. The employees were kind and seemed to care about the residents. I would recomend this facility to others.

About Mease Manor

Mease Manor is a continuing care retirement community in Dunedin, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Mease Manor for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Mease Manor