Oak Trace

200 Village Drive,, Downers Grove, IL, 60516

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Oak Trace

James81850750 May 20, 2014

The only facility we visited was Oak Trace. They had very spacious rooms, very nice dining facilities, a lot of different variety of activities for the residents. The staff was very cordial, very helpful, and answered any questions we had, making sure that we were satisfied with the answers that we got. She introduced us to another couple, and they took us around and showed us their apartment. She did a lot to make it very comfortable for us. The two or three rooms that we saw were very quaint, very spacious, and very minimal.

Barbara82789350 April 26, 2014

Mom is at Oak Trace. Her room is very nice: nice crown molding and wonderful wardrobes. The staff has been quite good. They really try to cater to their needs. They have been very good about communicating. Yesterday, they had a little jelly bean thing going for the season, and then they served coffee and cookies for free. Today, there’s a voice recital and a choral group coming in to give concerts. They have speakers come in. They’re pretty active.

Caring72102050 November 30, 2013

I had found an absolutely fabulous place called Oak Trace. They had nice rooms and I was looking for a studio unit and they lady showed me a studio big enough for a bed, a chair, a TV and a little desk. It had it own bathroom. They even had entertainment the day I was there. They had lots of activities. They took them all over the place. They had a beautiful chapel there. I saw one menu and they had five entrees to choose from. You could go out and walk. It was a large area. They had private homes, independent, assisted and they had a floor for skilled care.

About Oak Trace

Oak Trace is a continuing care retirement community in Downers Grove, IL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Oak Trace for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Oak Trace