Judson Park Des Moines, WA

23600 Marine View Drive S, Des Moines, WA, 98198

Reviews of Judson Park | Des Moines, WA

June 26, 2015

I would say that my experience with Judson Park was adequate. Nothing stood out about it -- good or bad. The facility was kind of tired-looking on the inside. My uncle was in a hospital-like room. They had daily activities like entertainement from the people coming in that place. One problem we had was that he couldn't understand the help because the staff spoke a lot of foreign languages. He couldn't understand them and vice versa. However, their staff had good work ethics.

May 04, 2015

By upset1234

WOW... my grandfather is in the "health center" with very limited vision and can only hear with hearing aids. Every time I visit him his hearing aids are set at the incorrect setting, have dead batteries or not sitting in his ears correctly. This is not right for the amount of money he pays (something like $11,000 a month). Seriously people get it together and pay attention to what you are doing. We have heard that he appears to be disoriented, but a lot of this is brought on by him being cut off not being able to hear. We have been there when you say he is having a rough day, and the first thing we check is the hearing aids and guess what THEY ARE INCORRECTLY SET!!!

Hello, Please know the health, safety and well-being of your grandfather and all our residents is our #1 priority at Judson Park – at all times. We will certainly look into this matter immediately. Would you be willing and available to schedule a time with me to address the feedback you shared? I can be reached at 206-824-4000. Sincerely, Stacy Mesaros, Health Services Administrator

May 13, 2013

By Fan of Judson Park

I was so pleased that my two of my family members could recover at Judson Park following falls that each had. The therapy services were outstanding - my cousin felt that they were challenging both her brain and her body to improve, all while making it fun! My other family member had special dining needs, and the crew went out of their way to ensure she had what she needed.

August 31, 2012

By Friends of JP

Other

Great rehab and caring staff - beautiful location!

About Judson Park

Judson Park is a continuing care retirement community in Des Moines, WA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Judson Park for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Judson Park