Clermont Park

2479 South Clermont Street, Denver, CO, 80222

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Clermont Park

caring8780 May 20, 2013

Clermont Park has subsidized apartments, which my sister needs. We are currently on this facility's waiting list. The employees and volunteers were very professional and helpful. They showed us around and answered all our questions. I highly rate that as a positive thing. Parts of the units are subsidzied apartments and those are where the subsidized ones are. They were very clean but small. The bathrooms were also clean and big enough for wheelchairs and walkers. The doors were wide enough. The kitchenette had everything but a dishwasher. I believe they also had a recreation area where residents could exercise.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Clermont Park

Clermont Park is a continuing care retirement community in Denver, CO that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Clermont Park for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Clermont Park