Harbour's Edge FL

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Harbour's Edge FL

June 30, 2014

By Client from the Bahamas

I was attracted to Harbour's Edge by the pictures of the waterway. But the apartments really face the highway, and the building faces the inner coastal water. The pool is gorgeous. It's a little more pricey, about a $1,000 more, and the facility is about 36 years old. They're starting a program to rehab the place. They have 1,000 sq. ft. singles. They also offered an option that you put $10,000 down and wait for the apartment you want to come up. So I might do that. I'll do that, just see if I can get into the place, because it is kind of pricey and I'm not that rich.

March 27, 2014

By Lawerence

Harbour's Edge was a very nice building. It's very contemporary style with high ceilings. There's a pool on the other side of the building, which faces the inter-coastal waterway. It was the most adult community I saw. They did seem like a place where adults are treated like adults not like a bunch of children who need to be supervised. The whole place was more like an adult community. They had cocktails in the afternoon, and people seem to be very happy there. That was the nicest place I've seen anywhere. The staff was very nice. But it's not a rental community. You have to buy the unit, and they're quite expensive. The apartments were small. They weren't great. The food was very good. The place felt very comfortable. It's right across the street from a major shopping center. When I visited, they did not have a satisfactory fitness center. I understand that they now do.

December 02, 2013

I went to Harbour View at Delray Beach which is a pretty high end, long term care facility that is pretty attractive. I like the construction, the amenities, the services, the assisted living and the long term care that is available for their clients should they need to advance to long term care.

June 13, 2013

I know several people that live at Harbours Edge. When we visited the place, everything was beautiful. The building is lovely. The apartments were very nice. The person that showed us around was very accommodating. I liked it every much, but they are just very expensive.

About Harbour's Edge FL

Harbour's Edge FL is a continuing care retirement community in Delray Beach, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Harbour's Edge FL for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Harbour's Edge FL