Regency Oaks Clearwater Continuing Care Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.2

June 18, 2014

By Gwynn1

I highly recommend Regency Oaks. I love it here. This is right in the middle of all of the areas, so we know all of the stores, all the roads, and the doctors. We know everything. We don't have to change or anything. I'm very grateful for that. We are very happy here. It is a beautiful place. They have an indoor heated swimming pool, which is a big plus. There is also a delightful spa right next to a hot tub, and it is also very nice. They are trying to constantly upgrade themselves. They are trying to improve their relationships with everything that goes on here. The food is excellent. It is delicious. It is sometimes rich, but there is a lot of exercising going on, and people take good care of themselves. They have one meal a day, and there is always a fresh salad with many choices. I think it is a marvelous place. They even have special dinners that you can sign up for. We have a lovely 800-square foot apartment. We're really delighted with it. They do a wonderful job. The rooms are spacious and very large. We have no regrets. We are very happy that we moved here.

May 13, 2014

By Caring92060350

Regency Oaks was very clean and very bright. The staff was very informative and friendly as well.

April 03, 2014

By Rev. Doc.

My wife and I have lived at RO going on 3 years without any regret. Of the 14 CCRC's we had visited RO offered the best combination of amenties. The lovely well kept spacious grounds, functionality of the buildings and town center were by the far the best with bank and indoor pool and spa etc. all connected by breezeways for rain or shine protection. We have.a spacious apartment and pleasant view.The residents are like family. The staff are caring and so easy to relate to including the department heads and the executive director. RO's site with it's 44 pastoral acres sits within a few miles of a hospital, great medical care and excellent shopping. it''s all we could expect this side of heaven.

January 30, 2014

I am living in a continuing care facility – Regency Oaks. I've been here for about a year and a half. The apartments are beautiful and spacious, but the facility is not that cheap. They have a very big entrance fee. They have all kinds of activities you can think of – all sorts of exercises and yoga. They have cards and mahjong games. They have a full gambit of keeping the residents occupied during the day. The food is passible, not really gourmet dining, and I get one meal a day. The dining room is beautiful and it's a pleasure to sit there and meet some other residents. I think the one thing that becomes a problem here is that your rent is raised every year.

October 15, 2013

By Roland1

Regency Oaks might be nice. I was sure the apartments were wonderful and the services was good. However, you had to buy in upfront for about a hundred thousand dollars and then you'd never get it back.

September 19, 2013

By Harry10

The price at Regency Oaks was the one we could afford. I liked that they had all levels of care. They had a newsletter every month and the schedule of activities were in it. The same activities were done in different days of the week. They had wonderful food and a lot of nice residents. Most of the staff had been there for eight years or more including the chef. I would recommend this place to others.

August 15, 2013

By Caring RO

Regency Oaks is a very beautiful campus. It was storming the afternoon when we went there, so we weren't able to look at the different levels of care that they have; however, it was a gorgeous facility. The rooms were being renovated at that time, and I remember that they have little enclosed porches, which is a very lovely feature. I did not interact with the staff other than with the sales representative and she was very helpful. They also have numerous activities for their residents.

March 08, 2013

By caring4666

Regency Oaks was on a beautiful campus. It has a positive environment. All their units have these lovely little enclosed porches. Their dining rooms are lovely. I particularly liked the covered areas, the walkways and sitting areas where they do an outdoor grill once a week. I thought it was a lovely touch. It would be a good place to live.

December 30, 2011

By EricStoner

Good meal to get you in and once signed up the food is terrible and you pay even if you dont eat. Only interested in your money.

Photos of Regency Oaks Clearwater

Features of Regency Oaks Clearwater

About Regency Oaks Clearwater

Regency Oaks provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Within its Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Brookdale Senior Living provides Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.

Map of Regency Oaks Clearwater