Regency Oaks | Continuing Care Retirement Community

2720 Regency Oaks Blvd., Clearwater, FL, 33759

Reviews of Regency Oaks | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Rev. Doc. April 03, 2014

My wife and I have lived at RO going on 3 years without any regret. Of the 14 CCRC's we had visited RO offered the best combination of amenties. The lovely well kept spacious grounds, functionality of the buildings and town center were by the far the best with bank and indoor pool and spa etc. all connected by breezeways for rain or shine protection. We have.a spacious apartment and pleasant view.The residents are like family. The staff are caring and so easy to relate to including the department heads and the executive director. RO's site with it's 44 pastoral acres sits within a few miles of a hospital, great medical care and excellent shopping. it''s all we could expect this side of heaven.

Roland1 October 15, 2013

Regency Oaks might be nice. I was sure the apartments were wonderful and the services was good. However, you had to buy in upfront for about a hundred thousand dollars and then you'd never get it back.

Harry10 September 19, 2013

The price at Regency Oaks was the one we could afford. I liked that they had all levels of care. They had a newsletter every month and the schedule of activities were in it. The same activities were done in different days of the week. They had wonderful food and a lot of nice residents. Most of the staff had been there for eight years or more including the chef. I would recommend this place to others.

Caring RO August 15, 2013

Regency Oaks is a very beautiful campus. It was storming the afternoon when we went there, so we weren't able to look at the different levels of care that they have; however, it was a gorgeous facility. The rooms were being renovated at that time, and I remember that they have little enclosed porches, which is a very lovely feature. I did not interact with the staff other than with the sales representative and she was very helpful. They also have numerous activities for their residents.

caring4666 March 08, 2013

Regency Oaks was on a beautiful campus. It has a positive environment. All their units have these lovely little enclosed porches. Their dining rooms are lovely. I particularly liked the covered areas, the walkways and sitting areas where they do an outdoor grill once a week. I thought it was a lovely touch. It would be a good place to live.

EricStoner December 30, 2011

Good meal to get you in and once signed up the food is terrible and you pay even if you dont eat. Only interested in your money.

From Regency Oaks

Regency Oaks provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Within its Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Brookdale Senior Living provides Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.

Location of Regency Oaks