Twin Towers Continuing Care Retirement Community

August 01, 2011

By duheman14

June 05, 2011

By RillJo

My mother used to be the Director Of Health Services at the Twin Towers Retirement Community In Cincinnati, OH. I used to go there in the summer and put in some community service hours for school. I would play bingo with the residents as well as help some of the nurses fill the residents cups with ice. I very much enjoyed the time I spent at this nursing home working with the seniors. The facility overall is beautiful. It is a very well kept place. The first floor has great rooms filled with various artwork and one room has an old and very rare Hammond Organ. I've spent a lot of time in nursing homes growing up and without a doubt I can say Twin Towers was my favorite place to visit. The nurses were very friendly and outgoing. My Mother doesn't work for this retirement community anymore so what I'm describing are my own personal feelings. I am In no shape or form trying to boost the reputation of this facility. If it were my Grandparents or Parents living at this facility I could sleep soundly and know that they are In good care and a great relaxing atmosphere.

About Twin Towers

Refund Plan: Entrance Fee amortizes over 100 mos. Balance refunded when residence vacated. Assisted Living and Nursing on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Twin Towers