Smith Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

2320 West 113Th Place, Chicago, IL, 60643

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Smith Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

BevDivision June 22, 2011

I had the opportunity to check out Smith Village last year when I went to see a relative. I have visited many assisted living facilities before and this place was similar to the others. The place seemed fairly clean and the staff was there to do their job. They didn't seem overly enthusiastic, but weren't moping either. I ate and watched some television. I even asked one of the staff members if there were any activities going on that we would be able to participate in. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything scheduled for that day. If only they created fun activities for residents to take part in, it would be great.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Smith Village

Smith Village is a continuing care retirement community in Chicago, IL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Smith Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Smith Village