Montgomery Place | Continuing Care Retirement Community

5550 South Shore Drive, Chicago, IL, 60637

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Montgomery Place | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Wanda23 March 12, 2015

The only one that I found closer to where I live was Montgomery Place. A lot of the University of Chicago professors retire there. It's a lovely place, and you can do anything with the apartments. The views were lovely, but it's a buy-in, and like the apartments that my husband and I really liked, we would have to put down $275,000. When I put down $275,000, I want to own something. But you still are actually renting it, and then you get 90% or 80% back when you move if your place is rented. There's a whole lot of contingencies there, but they can carry you from independent living right through nursing home.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Montgomery Place

Montgomery Place is a continuing care retirement community in Chicago, IL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Montgomery Place for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Montgomery Place