La Costa Glen

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of La Costa Glen

February 24, 2014

By John67800450

I was quite familiar with La Costa Glen because we have a friend who lives there. It’s a very, very nice place. They have everything that a resident would want and they have the continuing care option that many places don't have. The staff seemed to be very capable and everybody is very friendly. The only problem with this facility is that seemingly it is quite pricey, but then again it is in a wonderful location.

September 30, 2013

By Christine19

La Costa Glen had everything from villas to apartments. It was a beautiful facility. They had a lovely ground that was well manicured and taken care off. They had the most gorgeous indoor pool. The day that we visited, they were going to have a dance that evening and they had a wonderful little theater where they had popcorn waiting for you outside and movies in the afternoon. They had a full program of activities. Most of the people of I saw, though older, they were independent. However, even though it was a continuing care community, you would have to enter first in their independent unit and you should not be diagnosed with dementia. But I would definitely recommend it to others.

About La Costa Glen

Refund Plan: 75% of Entrance Fee after 5 yrs.

Map of La Costa Glen