La Costa Glen

1940 Levante St, Carlsbad, CA, 92009

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of La Costa Glen

June 22, 2015

My mother-in-law is in La Costa Glen. She's been in there five or six years. It is very nice. It is Spanish Architecture and very low key, kind of quiet. It's all gated and kind of isolated. It's got a shopping center across the street, but it is not a full-blown retail shopping center system. It is very clean and very nice.

April 07, 2015

By Norman8

La Costa Glen is very good. They took us on a tour, and we had lunch. The food is very good. The rooms looked like all the rest. We looked at what we can afford, so it was limited, but they were adequate. The dining area is well appointed, very pleasant, and bright. They have the usual workout rooms, pools, and saunas. As for other activities, there are trips that they go on and different activities during the day. The tour was fine because it was informative, and it showed us what we needed to see.

May 30, 2014

By Virginia27

One of the main reasons why we chose La Costa Glen was that it was near where my daughter and granddaughter live. They also have a lot of activities going on. Everything seemed very nice. They had the independent living, and then they had the assisted care, nursing home, memory unit, and rehab. It was a large complex. There were over a thousand people living there. They had a big assortment of quarters to choose from for the independent living, apartments, and houses. They had three or four bedroom villas for about a million dollars. The had three-bedrooms and a lot of two-bedrooms, bath and half; two-bedroom, one-bathroom; and also one-bedroom and one bath. The staff was very nice. The food was nice. They had four different restaurants where you could order from a menu. It was very nice like you were going out to a restaurant every night. With your monthly fee, you are entitled to one meal. If you wanted to eat all your meals there, you would have to pay extra for each meal. Of course, if you are in the nursing home or the assisted living part, they provide three meals a day.

February 24, 2014

By John67800450

I was quite familiar with La Costa Glen because we have a friend who lives there. It’s a very, very nice place. They have everything that a resident would want and they have the continuing care option that many places don't have. The staff seemed to be very capable and everybody is very friendly. The only problem with this facility is that seemingly it is quite pricey, but then again it is in a wonderful location.

September 30, 2013

By Christine19

La Costa Glen had everything from villas to apartments. It was a beautiful facility. They had a lovely ground that was well manicured and taken care off. They had the most gorgeous indoor pool. The day that we visited, they were going to have a dance that evening and they had a wonderful little theater where they had popcorn waiting for you outside and movies in the afternoon. They had a full program of activities. Most of the people of I saw, though older, they were independent. However, even though it was a continuing care community, you would have to enter first in their independent unit and you should not be diagnosed with dementia. But I would definitely recommend it to others.

About La Costa Glen

La Costa Glen is a continuing care retirement community in Carlsbad, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact La Costa Glen for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of La Costa Glen