Twin Lakes Community | Continuing Care Retirement Community

3701 Wade Coble Drive, Burlington, NC, 27215

Reviews of Twin Lakes Community | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Grey1 October 11, 2014

I had my grandmother at Twin Lakes. They’re really nice, more upscale facility. The place is beautiful. It looked big, and the staff seemed very friendly and really helpful. They let me know every step of the way what’s about to happen. They’re very informative. In the skilled nursing facility, she gets 24/7 around-the-clock care.

She is basically on her floor all the time. They have everything. They had a magician one time. They have a lady that comes every Tuesday who plays guitar and tries to get them all to sing. They seem to be pretty active.

Roy13 September 27, 2013

The care that you will receive at Twin Lakes is one of the best in the state of North Carolina and the best in the county. You couldn't ask for a better place for anybody to live. They also have an Alzheimer's unit and they have very good doctors. Some of the staff there had been there 15 or 20 years. They have a very stable staff.

Grace14 September 23, 2013

I had been to Twin Lakes and I was impressed with it. I liked the different styles and types of homes and apartments. The sales people were extremely nice. The residents were in their 80's but they were very active. They had lectures and activities.

Stapler October 05, 2012

From my experience there, I was very impressed by the quality of living and care the residents receive. When my children went there to do their Christmas chorus performance, we were greeted by a warm welcome of the workers and residents alike to make us feel like welcomed and appreciated. The one part of the facility was the memory unit for those who are living there with declined mental health and diseases such as Dementia and Alzheimer's. This area of the facility was designed to look like a small city. This was extremely interesting to see and must also be very interesting for the residents of the Twin Lakes community. The walls were painted incredibly with pictures that included life-like illustrations of buildings, stores, and pedestrians. These paintings also included depictions of people flying kites and walking with each other. This is one of the most amazing works of art I have ever witnessed and would love to visit this facility again in the future. Another advantage of this Twin Lakes facility is, at the time we were there, the facility dog was there to greet us as well. The dog would be a large entertainment for the residents and also for the workers and visitors, like us, as well. The dog seemed to be every friendly with everyone it met and made everyone it interacted with very happy.

mert1 August 09, 2012

exellence in performance

jksmith77 August 11, 2011

Twin Lakes is the type of retirement community that does not seem like one. It just seems like an ordinary private community with great amenities. The building is placed on a beautiful amount of land that is probably pushing about 40 to 50 acres.

The greenery (flowers and trees) seem to engulf the area and there is seemingly nothing but beauty surrounding the area. There is a huge pond on the outside and plenty of other outdoor things to view. In fact, there are just too many to mention.

The inside is very, very beautiful. It is set up into apartments or actual homes, the choice is yours. The assisted living facility provides meals and other amenities like a music room, a game room a library and a salon amongst other items. Overall, this is one of the finest establishments I have ever seen and one of the largest.

About Twin Lakes Community

Twin Lakes Community is a continuing care retirement community in Burlington, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Twin Lakes Community for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Twin Lakes Community