The Heritage at Brentwood

900 Heritage Way, Brentwood, TN, 37027

Reviews of The Heritage at Brentwood

December 11, 2015

By anonymous116266650

Heritage was extremely lovely and very nice but had a steep buy-in. It was very clean.

October 28, 2015

By Lu1

I visited The Heritage at Brentwood, and it's very nice. They had activities, and they had healthcare available. The staff that I met have been really very helpful and friendly. My husband has cousins living there, and I have a lady friend that is now living there, and they both love it. The apartments were absolutely gorgeous. They had one-bedroom, two-bedrooms, villas for standalones, and apartments.

February 20, 2015

By Shelbys

I am in my fourth year as a resident of The Heritage at Brentwood. For independent living, this village currently has two large apartment buildings with 181 units of various sizes plus 36 villas, duplex villas, or garden villas. Our attached Somerfield Health Center has capacity (almost all single rooms) for 66 patients in its five most attractive "neighborhoods" (rehab, assisted-living, skilled-care, and memory loss). Somerfield is the only 5-star nursing facility in Williamson County, TN. There are non-residents as well as residents in Somerfield. All are rehabbing or there because they are no longer able to reside in an apartment or villa - or chose it in lieu of "health at home." One additional large apartment building "on the horizon" plus additional amenities, will complete this life care village. Winfield, a day care for adults with memory loss is just outside the entrance to this village. One becomes a resident here by entering into a "Residency Agreement" and paying an Entrance Fee. That agreement contains the contractual obligations of The Heritage to the Resident(s). The Residency Agreement is either a "90% Return-of-Capital' (apartment) or an "80% Return-of-Capital" (villa, duplex villa, or garden villa). In other words, following my death 90% of the amount I paid as Entrance Fee will be refunded to my children (heirs). Each resident also pays a monthly fee in consideration for the amenities and services provided here. That fee varies according to the size of the resident(s)' apartment or villa. It does not increase should one later need to be moved to Somerfield. For a couple residing here the second person fee is the same, regardless of size of living facility. This year, 2015, the second person fee is $1,314. The monthly food allowance is included in it. The extensive dining menu includes at least three choices each of seafood, pasta, chicken and poultry, steak and chops, and classics plus choice of some twenty sides, soups, salads, burgers, shrimp skewers, fish and chips, etc. Twice monthly our award-winning chef has a "Chef's Table" in the Market during which some twenty residents enjoy a four-course dinner. The menu changes bi-weekly -- and my family never turns down an invitation to join me for the Sunday buffet or evening fine dining. I lived alone for several years after death of my spouse and didn't realize what I was missing until moving here. The conveniences, the caring community, the opportunities to pick and choose, the peace of mind, the fine dining is second to none. For example, the exercise room in open 24/7. In addition, there are yoga, cardio blast, strength and define, water aerobics, and better balance classes at no additional cost; as are book clubs, bible study groups, handcrafters, art classes, dance classes, bridge games, Wii bowling league, putting green, bingo, monthly birthday bashes, monthly national food offerings, woodshop, glee club, movies, continuing education courses, and free transportation to medical, dental, grocery stores, symphony, cabin fever outings and special events. There's banking, beauty shop, nurse practitioner, podiatrist , and medical on premises and regularly scheduled in the village. There's a variety of quality entertainment and informative programs in parlor or Steeplechase Cocktail lounge. There's convenient indoor parking for every apartment and villa. Those who no longer drive have a reserved parking spot for a visitor. It should be obvious that I am glad I moved here. So are my children. When my youngest toured the health center, she approved my moving here -- and then I did.

October 01, 2014

My favorite is The Heritage at Brentwood, but it is $10,000 a month and nobody should be getting that much. The apartments were maybe above standards, but not worth what they’re asking for. It’s a very affluent community, and they can get that price above the standard, but it's still too expensive.

About The Heritage at Brentwood

The Heritage at Brentwood is a continuing care retirement community in Brentwood, TN that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact The Heritage at Brentwood for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of The Heritage at Brentwood