Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard

Reviews of Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard

Overview of Ratings

4.3

November 08, 2013

Westminster Towers & Shores were wonderful. They did things for mom that made her go back using her body and her brain. I was very, very pleased with the progress that she made there. The staff was terrific. They were always smiling which I liked and I appreciated that. No one was ever having a bad day. We were just so thrilled with them. The people there are also extremely friendly. The facility is very, very clean. It's right down the river so you've got the river view up the window. The rooms were very nice. The rooms share the same bath with another resident.. Each room has their own T.V. and a hospital bed that raise up and down. My mom had a great experience there and it was for us great experience all around.

September 19, 2013

By Bea2

I went to Westminster Towers and I liked it very much. The people there are very friendly and the atmosphere was good. I like the people in there and I like the programs that they offer. They got three levels of care. If I would need assisted living this is the place where I would go.

About Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard

Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Also offer rental program.

Map of Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard