Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard

1533 Fourth Avenue West, Bradenton, FL, 34205

Reviews of Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard

Caring87821050 September 01, 2014

My mom felt comfortable with Westminster Towers & Shores -- that is why she chose this facility. The staff was excellent and there was no pressure. They recognized that the parents need to be the one who are making the decision, and they encouraged her to come back for lunch and stay overnight. Those are the things that she experienced before she made her decision, and that was very helpful. The rooms were nice and the place is very clean and bright.

Caring72752950 November 08, 2013

Westminster Towers & Shores were wonderful. They did things for mom that made her go back using her body and her brain. I was very, very pleased with the progress that she made there. The staff was terrific. They were always smiling which I liked and I appreciated that. No one was ever having a bad day. We were just so thrilled with them. The people there are also extremely friendly. The facility is very, very clean. It's right down the river so you've got the river view up the window. The rooms were very nice. The rooms share the same bath with another resident.. Each room has their own T.V. and a hospital bed that raise up and down. My mom had a great experience there and it was for us great experience all around.

Bea2 September 19, 2013

I went to Westminster Towers and I liked it very much. The people there are very friendly and the atmosphere was good. I like the people in there and I like the programs that they offer. They got three levels of care. If I would need assisted living this is the place where I would go.

About Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard

Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard is a continuing care retirement community in Bradenton, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Westminster Shores/Towers/Courtyard