Edgewater Pointe Estates

23315 Blue Water Circle, Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Edgewater Pointe Estates

June 13, 2013

Edgewater Pointe Estates is a very nice place. It has facilities for independent living, assisted living, and I think for Alzheimer's patient also. I was there very briefly, but I can see that everybody was very nice. They just don't seem to have a lunch facility. It was just a small cafeteria wherein you stand in line to get your food and that did not appeal to me.

October 15, 2012

By valmontvalmont,msw

This facility is located in Boca Raton and is a fully secured facility. Security and limited access to different parts of the facility leads me to believe that security is the utmost priority of the administrators of the facilities. The main lobby is absolutely breathtaking and theatrical. The facility even has on display a remembrance area for the victims of the Haiti earthquake. Behind all the glitz and glamour, it's a very typical retirement home but overall it's very nice.

September 24, 2012

By HollyM

They're very, very good and very kind. He has a lot of friends there, but it's 1500 miles away, so it's not a place where I can get to him, and he has no other relatives there.

About Edgewater Pointe Estates

Edgewater Pointe Estates is a continuing care retirement community in Boca Raton, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Edgewater Pointe Estates for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Edgewater Pointe Estates