Clare Oaks

825 Carillon Drive, Bartlett, IL, 60103

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Clare Oaks

Katy5 April 10, 2014

The people at Clare Oaks were wonderful. Julie, the one who gave me the tour, was phenomenal, and their follow-up was very good too. They would call me just to let me know how my mom was doing. The rooms were beautiful, and I would move there if I were old enough. To me, it was like a cruise ship without a casino. I was really impressed with it. My mom's doing great now, but if there's a change in anything, I would definitely move her there.

Leslie16 June 26, 2013

We went to Clare Oaks and we really like the facility. It was my first choice. The place was very nice and very clean. They have enough staff which were wonderful and very knowledgeable. Everybody was very nice. They showed us around and I was very impressed. They seemed to be a very caring facility. Their shared rooms have a dividing wall. They did have different activities happening every day whether it was going somewhere or doing something within the place. They also have movies, library time, parties, and get togethers.

Christine73 July 28, 2011

My folks looked at many places around the area before deciding on Claire Oaks. They will be moving in next week and so far, although the move has been stressful for them, the staff has been wonderful. The staff has always made the time to meet with them and spend time going over all the paperwork. When we visit, not only do the people in management welcome them but anyone we see from custodians to food service personnel greet them with a smile and kind word. Phone calls have been returned the same day, even when no one knows the answer, they return the call to assure my parents they are wokring on it.The buidling itself is immaculate, the grounds well kept, and the aparments and corridors bright and cheerful.

About Clare Oaks

Clare Oaks is a continuing care retirement community in Bartlett, IL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Clare Oaks for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Clare Oaks