Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village Continuing Care Retirement Community

6811 Campfield Rd, Baltimore, MD, 21207

Reviews of Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village | Continuing Care Retirement Community

August 01, 2013

By Richard31

We have visited Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village. We liked the facilities there. The fact that it was not too big and that our apartment will be on the first floor was very appealing. The apartments were nice and spacious.

July 25, 2013

By caringmm719

Augsburg Lutheran would be my friend's first choice. It was a very nice facility. The staff was great. Their customer service people were good. They also had the same services and features as the other facilities we looked at. My friend was looking for a private room; however, when she went there, it was like a hospital with a curtain in between, and there would be two people in there and that was not what she wanted.

January 22, 2013

By healthyd

My parents spent their final 4 ½ years at Augsburg and we couldn't have made a better choice. Besides being a lovely facility and reasonably priced the care they received was everything we had hoped for. The staff at every level was so loving and attentive, but especially the angels that took care of them in the nursing level who really gave us peace of mind. This is the aspect you just can't know 100% ahead of time, and you WILL need, as elderly people often have frequent hospitalizations, followed by rehab (sub-acute care) in the nursing level, even if they are basically living independently in an apartment. My parents thrived whenever they needed some time in nursing, and they were able to visit each other daily whenever one needed a rehab stay, even though they were both wheelchair bound because the entire facility is under one roof. We were so fortunate that when my dad needed a place to spend his final hours he was "home at Augsburg" with a loving staff that he knew.

April 16, 2012

By Hector C.

Great place! The staff is friendly and attentive. The facilities are very nice, the grounds are beautiful, and having a full-time pastor and chapel on site is a true blessing. Plus, Augsburg is the most affordable continuing care community around! You can't beat it for the value!

Photos of Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village

About Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village

Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village is a continuing care retirement community in Baltimore, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Augsburg Lutheran Home and Village