Meramec Bluffs

1 Meramec Bluffs Dr., Ballwin, MO, 63021

Reviews of Meramec Bluffs

KL1 May 30, 2014

We are currently living in Meramec Buff, and we moved in three months ago. We like it here because the people are very nice and friendly. There are 519 residents and 300 staff. The staff are excellent and wonderful. They are very caring. The rooms are excellent. They are very nice, and they are very comfortable. The sanitation is wonderful. We have excellent meals every day, and we have happy hour at 4 o'clock. We have swimming pool and an exercise room. I am undergoing speech and physical therapy right now. Overall, I think this facility is wonderful, and we love it here.

Bettye Jay October 29, 2013

Many of my friends from my church have moved to Meramec Bluffs. All are happy with it. It's a multi-levels care facility so if you need more help you don't have to leave the premises. It is well staffed and very clean. Food is excellent. I plan to make arragements for myself within a year. I also understand they can help with the trauma of moving out of your residence and see that the experience is not as cumbersome as it could be.

Bluffy_K42 May 22, 2013

Meramec Bluffs was less posh than the other place that I visited. They had more independent residents who had their own organization and I think they could join as long as they were able. The rooms were very nice with a bedroom and another small secondary room. It was complete with a refrigerator, microwave and sink. It seemed adequate enough.

PC November 20, 2011

There independent living, hospice and home care gave caring and professional care to my Mother during her last months of life.

About Meramec Bluffs

Meramec Bluffs is a continuing care retirement community in Ballwin, MO that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Meramec Bluffs for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Meramec Bluffs