Westminster Austin, TX

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Westminster | Austin, TX

July 18, 2011

By emrfd

My client's father lived at Westminster Manor and I provided physical therapy to him for about a year. Westminster is definitely a high-end, luxury assisted living community, and I would expect the price tag to be on the higher-end of the scale. The food is excellent and living areas are spacious and comfortable. The housing I personally saw was the 1-bedroom apartment, although I believe they also offer 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Westminster residents don't need a car to visit downtown Austin. The community provides scheduled transportation to shopping, doctors' appointments, banks, and errands. When I was there, Westminster was in the process of building a new community center with auditorium, art studio, larger pool and library. I believe they were also building more exercise rooms. This community has a ton of programs for residents, including scheduled guest speakers, lots of exercise classes, and monthly day trips. This is a highly organized community that is very efficiently run. From what I have seen, they provide very good care to residents.

Photos of Westminster

About Westminster

When it comes to Austin retirement communities, there is no stronger icon for progressive senior living than Westminster. As our history of service, passion and vision approaches the 50-year mark, our goal is to innovate and add something fresh and new, while keeping the essence of our community alive and well.

We're reaching this goal by combining contemporary, forward-thinking design innovation with high-quality health service as part of our unique Life Care concept. Our new Windsor apartment homes and Arbour Health Care Center set a new benchmark, not only for retirement communities in Austin, but for Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs) everywhere. Exciting new amenities, designed to bring residents and their families together, will also deepen our community's culture of wellness. Experience Westminster retirement community, here in Austin's most desirable location, as we usher in a new era of refined retirement living.

Map of Westminster