Payment

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Givens Estates

Posted by Michael0604 April 13, 2015

My mother and I went down to North Carolina last week, and she has found a place and is all set. Givens Estates is the name of the place. They just seemed very helpful, and everyone who lived there really liked it. It is a beautiful place. So far, everything looks great. Everything appears to be very good. They seem to really care about the people and would go out of their way to make sure everything is the way that people wanted it. They had plenty of activities and lots of nice grounds.

Posted by sunnysouth July 26, 2014
1.0

We were looking at this place and since it is advertised as being built by the Methodists and supposedly for 'low income', we did not expect to see a monthly fee in the thousands of dollars. What type of a low income person do they think could afford this? Apparently it is overpriced like everything else in the "San Franciso of the south.'

Posted by Caring88515150 July 20, 2014

I liked Givens Estates a whole lot. It was one of those communities where you could advance to what you needed to once you were in the facility. If you were in the assisted living and needed to go to skilled nursing, you had the option to do that. They had a lot of amenities there as well, and it was a beautifully well-kept area. The people there were very nice, very helpful, and very friendly. I thought the only problem with that was that it was a one-room thing instead of apartments. So, it was a lot smaller, and that's not quite as amenable to what my mother was looking for.

Posted by Caring Girlfriend September 12, 2013

Givens Estates offers the same services as with the other CCRCs I visited. They have many levels of care. People living there are well attended to on all levels. I have had friends there. Their food is fine. They have a number of activities for their residents. I would recommend this place.

Posted by Mrs. P1 May 14, 2013

Givens Estates is a very nice place. My friend can do whatever she wants. She can take exercises in an indoor pool, get massages, go to lectures, she can go to dances, and even walk her dog. There's tons to do and she can do as little or as much as she wants. She can live there for the rest of her life. If anybody wants to move there in retirement age, it's a good place to be. It's expensive though.

Location of Givens Estates