Luther Village

1220 Village Drive #145, Arlington Heights, IL, 60004

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Luther Village

Robert1 October 19, 2011

I have a grandmother that belongs to this nursing village, and overall I think that it is a pretty great place for those who feel they cannot live on their own any longer. The staff is very kind and helpful, to both the residents and their visitors. The facilities are a little smaller than I have seen in other homes, but they are not smaller than a standard hotel room, and come with a full kitchen. I wish my grandmother would take advantage more of the facilities they offer though! They have 2 restaurants, as well as a pool, a bingo hall, and large gardens outside. Overall this place is a great village to send your parents if you are unable to take care of them yourself. It is a little on the expensive side, but I think in the end the service you get is worth the price you pay for it.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Luther Village

Luther Village is a continuing care retirement community in Arlington Heights, IL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Luther Village for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Luther Village