BayWoods of Annapolis | CONTINUING CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

7101 Bayfront Drive, Annapolis, MD, 21403

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of BayWoods of Annapolis | CONTINUING CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

Peter20 August 30, 2014

I was able to tour around BayWoods and I saw that the apartments are very spacious. The one that I was interested in had a view of the bay. The place is very quiet also. The food was excellent. The people were very nice and the staff were very pleasant.

Caring81413350 April 04, 2014

We choose Baywoods for my friend because the setting is good, and it is convenient for us to get to him. The best thing I like there is the staff. We are happy with way the staff treats him because he is cared for. He has a single room, which is fine, and they are nice enough to furnish it for us. I personally have not eaten there, but I see his food, and it looks fine, and he likes it. Right now, he does physical and occupational therapy because he is recovering from a stroke.

Aileen27 August 22, 2013

The main thing I like about Baywods is Chesapeake Bay, I do like the water and you could walk out of your apartment and walk around. They have different size apartments. The only really distracting thing about it is you have to purchase the apartment and then you have to pay a monthly fee so it's quite involved.

June7 July 25, 2013

Me and my husband are both living at Baywoods. The place is very expensive. After my husband got out from the hospital, he went there and he has been taken very good care of. This place came very highly recommended. The food is wonderful; very well chosen. They have several different dining rooms and have a lot of choice with what you want.

DDSRina May 25, 2012

This is a wonderful retirement community/assisted living facility. There is an independent section where residents live on their own. There is also a wing for assisted living where residents can go if they can no longer be on their own. It's nice that their spouse can remain in the apartment and the husband/wife can be cared for in the same building.It has beautiful grounds, located right on the water. The apartments are very nice. The staff has been wonderful. Meals are included and are pretty good. There are a ton of activities, workout room, pool, library, bar, and many great amenities. All the residents seem to enjoy it very much.They provide van services around town to the grocery store, library and other locations. And there are lots of outings to plays, church, concerts and more. I would recommend this community to anyone as it is a wonderful place.

About BayWoods of Annapolis

BayWoods of Annapolis is a continuing care retirement community in Annapolis, MD that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact BayWoods of Annapolis for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of BayWoods of Annapolis