Lakeview Terrace Continuing Care Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.4

August 09, 2015

By Raymond11

Lakeview Terrace was nice. There was a small lake there and lots of trees, and it was just a nice country setting. They had a swimming pool and exercises, and they had a gym type place. They had quite a few activities. The staff we've met were very nice. It was a little better, but not a whole lot better.

July 13, 2015

We visited Lakeview Terrace. Their food was not very good at all. When we got there, the staff increased the price of the cottage $1000 more, so I wasn't happy with that. She told me on the phone that it was $3000 a month, and when we got up there, she said that it was $4000. We can't afford that. We did see a cottage on the lake, and it was very nice. Security was good as well; it was gated.

August 30, 2014

By CaringMan0009090

At Lakeview Terrace, the living conditions were so much better. You could get one or two bedrooms. You could get a bedroom with a den, which is what we were interested in. It had granite countertops and a full kitchen. It had washer and dryer. Lakeview Terrace was more of a luxury-type of community. It was a much nicer overall community. The place was very clean and very well maintained. It was a spread-out community too. It wasn't just high-rise. Aside from apartments, they also had villas. The staff there was pretty good. They provided housekeeping and one meal a day.

November 05, 2013

I was disappointed with Lakeview Terrace when I visited there. Even though the staff were nice, it had a lot of negatives. What they had were little villas and with that you need to primarily go out to get to their main dining room or to other rooms in the facility. When the weather is bad, they have a golf cart to pick you up and take you over to the dining room and I think that was totally unacceptable. It is such a hassle.

August 22, 2013

By Shirley25

Lakeview Terrace is a little bit far away and too expensive, I couldn't afford that. The community was very lovely and they were very nice. It looked like a beautiful place to live and the amenities were very nice. They had everything you wanted and need. The lady that showed us around was very nice, we enjoyed our trip there.

August 13, 2013

By Rey5

Lakeview is fine, its continuing care but we're still in independent living. We've been here for six years and had at least three-surprise visits from the state and at that time they got five stars in every category. The people working here and the care are really good.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Lakeview Terrace

About Lakeview Terrace

Envision a maintenance-free lifestyle at a beautiful Lake County retirement community, where worries about home maintenance and yardwork are a thing of the past. Imagine having the freedom to do what you want to do . . . not what you have to do. And, consider the peace of mind, as well as the financial and tax benefits that come from planning ahead for potential healthcare needs so that your children don't have to bear that burden.

Simply put, that is what Life Care at Lakeview Terrace is all about. Here, you can retain your independence and individuality. Meet new friends. Explore new hobbies. All while knowing that should you or your spouse ever need rehabilitation, assisted living or long-term skilled nursing, you will find all levels of care right here at Lakeview Terrace . . . provided by people you already know and trust.

With all those benefits, it's no wonder that people who reside in life care retirement communities actually live longer and healthier lives. At Lakeview Terrace, we are committed to helping you do just that . . . in an environment that's friendly, affordable and secure. After all, this is your life . . . And we want you to live it well.

Map of Lakeview Terrace