Covington

3 Pursuit, Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Covington

Pasquale October 30, 2013

I liked The Covington. It was really fancy and a very nice place. I thought it was great and very luxurious. They had very nice apartments. They had cottages and couples could have a house if they had the money. However, the location was really isolated, although was I a beautiful area. It was also expensive.

Christine19 September 30, 2013

The Covington was clean and beautiful. We ate there and the food was extraordinarily good. The young people they had in the dining room were gracious and kind. They rooms were well planned. In the two units that we visited, the space was utilized very well. It had everything that a person could wish for, if they could afford it.

manymcds6 August 14, 2012

I visited the Covington over the weekend, and was so impressed! I'm looking for a place for my parents who currently living independently, but are showing signs of needing some assistance. I loved the way Covington cared for their clients. It was small, intimate and warm. People knew each other and everyone was so friendly! The gardens were particularly beautiful - perfect for meditation or setting up an easel for some painting. I love the CCRC plan, and are seriously considering investing in my parents' future care and happiness.

JazzyJanet January 30, 2012

My husband (80) and I (64) were invited to tour this facility; I ended up going by myself 'cuz he refused saying, "I don't want to live in an old folks home." Well, let me tell you, this facility didn't remind me of an old folks home; it was beautiful. I'd live there in a heartbeat. It was very expensive, but had some very great perks, was very beautiful and I couldn't think of a better place to live out the rest of my life. My only problem with it, in our situation, is that it gets me further away from my granddaughters in Huntington Beach and I don't want to have to drive any further than necessary. But the facilities were wonderful, the food was exceptional and all the staff I came in contact with were very cordial. I'd recommend this facility to anyone that can afford it.

About Covington

Covington is a continuing care retirement community in Aliso Viejo, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Covington for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Covington