Covington

Overview of Ratings

4.8

August 14, 2012

By manymcds6

I visited the Covington over the weekend, and was so impressed! I'm looking for a place for my parents who currently living independently, but are showing signs of needing some assistance. I loved the way Covington cared for their clients. It was small, intimate and warm. People knew each other and everyone was so friendly! The gardens were particularly beautiful - perfect for meditation or setting up an easel for some painting. I love the CCRC plan, and are seriously considering investing in my parents' future care and happiness.

January 30, 2012

By JazzyJanet

My husband (80) and I (64) were invited to tour this facility; I ended up going by myself 'cuz he refused saying, "I don't want to live in an old folks home." Well, let me tell you, this facility didn't remind me of an old folks home; it was beautiful. I'd live there in a heartbeat. It was very expensive, but had some very great perks, was very beautiful and I couldn't think of a better place to live out the rest of my life. My only problem with it, in our situation, is that it gets me further away from my granddaughters in Huntington Beach and I don't want to have to drive any further than necessary. But the facilities were wonderful, the food was exceptional and all the staff I came in contact with were very cordial. I'd recommend this facility to anyone that can afford it.

About Covington

Covington is a continuing care retirement community in Aliso Viejo, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Covington for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Covington