Atherton

214 South Atlantic Blvd., Alhambra, CA, 91801

Reviews of Atherton

John P. June 15, 2013

I moved my dad to the Atherton about 2 months ago. I liked it because he has his own space. He has more than just a bedroom; he has a whole apartment. The place is very clean and nice.

popnmim April 10, 2013

Having lived at the Atherton for 21months I don't know about everything that is available. But I can tellyou from my experience it is a wonderful place with a christian atmosphere. The food is delicious with caring servers. There are a number of studies you can be a part of.We have a inside pool kept at 80 degrees, a spa, pool room,exercise equipment, etc. We have plots for gardening, this is what I really like. there are art classes, a large library,and a a variety of games. As you can tell my wife and I are very happy here.

From Atherton

Atherton is a continuing care retirement community that is committed to helping seniors live joyful, productive and inspirational lives. We achieve our mission by providing a continuum of lifestyle and care options in a Christian environment, from independent and assisted living to memory care and 5-star skilled nursing. Atherton is open to people of all faiths.

At 100 years, Atherton is a quiet neighborhood "a village" of friends near the center of the diverse culter and commerce of Alhambra. We are so much more then quality care and excellent amenities, Atherton strives to connect each of our residents to a fut

Features of Atherton