Atherton

214 South Atlantic Blvd., Alhambra, CA, 91801

Contact Now

Reviews of Atherton

popnmim April 10, 2013

Having lived at the Atherton for 21months I don't know about everything that is available. But I can tellyou from my experience it is a wonderful place with a christian atmosphere. The food is delicious with caring servers. There are a number of studies you can be a part of.We have a inside pool kept at 80 degrees, a spa, pool room,exercise equipment, etc. We have plots for gardening, this is what I really like. there are art classes, a large library,and a a variety of games. As you can tell my wife and I are very happy here.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Atherton

Atherton is a continuing care retirement community that is committed to helping seniors live joyful, productive and inspirational lives. We achieve our mission by providing a continuum of lifestyle and care options in a Christian environment, from independent and assisted living to memory care and 5-star skilled nursing. Atherton is open to people of all faiths.

At 100 years, Atherton is a quiet neighborhood "a village" of friends near the center of the diverse culter and commerce of Alhambra. We are so much more then quality care and excellent amenities, Atherton strives to connect each of our residents to a future full of safety, friendship, service and joy.

Features of Atherton

• Housing extra: duplex and triplex, three bedroom apartments

• State License(s): RCFE # 197802543, DHS # 950000105