Atherton

214 South Atlantic Blvd., Alhambra, CA, 91801

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Atherton

John P. June 15, 2013

I moved my dad to the Atherton about 2 months ago. I liked it because he has his own space. He has more than just a bedroom; he has a whole apartment. The place is very clean and nice.

popnmim April 10, 2013

Having lived at the Atherton for 21months I don't know about everything that is available. But I can tellyou from my experience it is a wonderful place with a christian atmosphere. The food is delicious with caring servers. There are a number of studies you can be a part of.We have a inside pool kept at 80 degrees, a spa, pool room,exercise equipment, etc. We have plots for gardening, this is what I really like. there are art classes, a large library,and a a variety of games. As you can tell my wife and I are very happy here.

About Atherton

Atherton is a continuing care retirement community in Alhambra, CA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Atherton for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of Atherton