La Vida Llena Continuing Care Retirement Community

10501 Lagrima De Oro Road N.E., Albuquerque, NM, 87111

Reviews of La Vida Llena | Continuing Care Retirement Community

March 08, 2015

La Vida Llena is lovely but you have to buy into it, and they offer all the activities. It’s like a really nice fine hotel; you have a tablecloth and a menu.

July 11, 2012

By Thestonedranger

The staff was very friendly and helpful, and assisted us in almost every way imaginable. The facilities were average, with no obvious signs of negligence with respect to upkeep. The residents seemed well taken care of, as well as happy, for being in a nursing home. Nursing home food has always been a reservation of mine, but at these facilities it was above average, and actually tasted like food. My greandmother seemed to be quite happy with the place, until we got to the room, they are a bit on the small side, but still plenty liveable. There is a bed and chairs and tables like you would expect, but nothing is over the top or out of place. So although La Vida Llena is a beautiful campus, with good food and relatively nice rooms, I think I will find somewhere else for my grandmother, who is picky as all get out.

Photos of La Vida Llena

About La Vida Llena

La Vida Llena is a continuing care retirement community in Albuquerque, NM that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact La Vida Llena for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of La Vida Llena