Sunflower Meadows Care Homes I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Sunflower Meadows Care Homes I

Sunflower Meadows #1 is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.

Sunflower Meadows #1, located in Wichita, Kansas provides the following services: Assisted Living and Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility. Sunflower Meadows #1 has a very good hospital, Via Christi Hospitals Wichita Inc, located nearby, which scored a 84 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Sunflower Meadows #1's nearest hospital is 1 miles away. The zipcode (67206) in Kansas, where Sunflower Meadows #1 is located, has a below average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.

Also, Sunflower Meadows #1 is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.

Features of Sunflower Meadows Care Homes I