From Premier Living 1
Welcome to Premier Living 1
When you can no longer care for your loved one at home, we can help. Premier Living by Warden was founded with a passion for caring for elders with the highest level of quality and dignity.
Our residents and caregivers often form lasting bonds, become close friends and often consider each other part of the family, thereby further enhancing their quality of life.
We are an active group! We host a variety of activities to include performers, singers, crafts, bingo, dominoes, and many holiday and birthday celebrations, just to name a few. We also enjoy home-grown vegetables from our garden each year, which is a resident favorite!
Our Services Include:
- Independent, assisted, or total care
- Certified staff 24/7
- Licensed nurse on call 24/7
- Excellent staffing ratios
- In-house communication and call-light systems
- Automatic standby full-house generator
- Three home-cooked meals daily
- Medication administration & monitoring
- All shared and private rooms include half-bath
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Shampoo and set weekly; one haircut monthly
- All linens and toiletries
- All utilities, including basic cable
Thank you for your interest at Premier Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Premier Living 1
- Minimum Rate: $6000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 12
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: B087119
Reviews of Premier Living 1
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Premier Living 1
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities