Thank you so much for your kind review of our facility! Your support of what we do is greatly appreciated! We really do believe we are "the next best thing to home!" :) Thank you again!
Reviews of Jubilee Assisted Living of Florida, LLC
Overview of Ratings
October 26, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Jubilee Assisted Living of Florida, LLC
Features of Jubilee Assisted Living of Florida, LLC
- Minimum Rate: $2700/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL120901
About Jubilee Assisted Living of Florida, LLC
Jubilee Assisted Living of Florida. LLC, is a small 8 bed, operated by a RN, assisted living facility licensed by the state of Florida. We are located in a very quiet neighborhood in one of the top 10 best cities to live!
We provide 24 hour a day care and supervision in a safe and secure homelike environment. Our residents are encouraged to function independently, for as long as they can, but as they progressively need more assistance our qualified staff and third party services, are here to provide it. This allows our residents to age in place, and provides continuity of care up to and including hospice care when and if it becomes necessary.
Highlights of Jubilee:
- Private or semi-private room
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, personal hygiene and incontinence as needed by the resident
- Assistance with mobility & transfers
- Managed / supervised medication
- 24 hour Emergency Call System
- Monitored security system, including camera surveillance through out, highly secure coded keypad entry and exit system to minimize elopement risk
- Barrier free bathrooms for easy shower access
- Board Certified Physicians supervise and monitor all resident care
- Hair dresser, manicure/pedicure services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Fenced Pool, beautiful outdoor sitting area, cable tv, daily and weekly activities, including karaoke, gardening, music therapy, pet therapy, aroma therapy, movie nights, game nights, and more. Birthdays and holidays are celebrated, as well as annual parties and BBQ's where family participation is encouraged
- Weekly church services available on site
What Makes Us Special
The following Medical services are provided on site: Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Podiatrist, Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, Third Party Skilled Nursing Services, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy, routine Lab work, X-rays and other diagnostic tests