Thank You Valerie for the kind words.
Reviews of Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
Overview of Ratings
March 03, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
Features of Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living II
Hibiscus Palace is a fully licensed 6 Bed Assisted Living Facility, located in a quiet neighborhood, and conveniently located Wellington, Florida. The home is designed with the health care needs of our residents in mind. The spacious interior allows for easy roaming with a cane, walker or wheelchair.
Various activity areas to accommodate the need of every resident. You may choose to relax outside by the pool, or comfortably at the air-conditioned pool-side Lanai. If you prefer quiet reading, indoor games, playing the piano, or simply watching a movie, we have the space to accommodate your needs.
Our staff is courteous, pleasant, and friendly, and is always available to care for your every need. If you are trying to get away from the institutionalized environment, and prefer to feel at home, then we have the right location for you
- Spacious living room
- Dining areas for family style meals
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Handicap accessible shower.
- Jacuzzi tub
- Spacious activity room with game table
- 2 separate television watching areas
- Piano entertainment area
- Covered air conditioned lanai
- Large pool and enclosed pool patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- Large backyard for outdoor activities and gardening
- Covered air-conditioned Lanai facing the pool
- Church and park within 1/4 mile.
- Families are welcome to join their loved ones for holiday luncheons or monthly backyard or poolside BBQ
- Comfortable housing
- Nutritional meals
- Assistance with activities of daily living i.e. Bathing, ambulating, transferring, eating
- Respite care
- Adult Day Care
- Daily activities for mental and physical stimulation
- Arrange medication delivery and management
- Assistance with making appointments, and arranging transportation
Thank you for your interest at Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.