A New Age of Senior Care at Wellington

Contact Now

Reviews of A New Age of Senior Care at Wellington

Bob_G_7 August 01, 2011

Other

I urge anyone who has an elderly love one that needs assistant living care to please visit this one of a kind facility. I have a mom 82 living there and after an unpleasant experience her and my dad had had two years ago at a large assistant living community, I was very reluctant to send her anywhere. When I heard about Senior Care at Wellington, I visited the site, fell in love with the place and my mom is the happiest she has been in years. She says "I feel like I'm on vacation". The owners Tony and Diana and their staff are the kindest, most considerate and loving people you will ever meet. If you are looking for a place that is quaint, peaceful, caring and affordable, you need not to look any further. Bob G.

Richard D August 01, 2011

I was looking for a home-like setting for my parents (ages 89/95). I was so happy to find this spaciously remodeled home that made us say "Wow". The home was bright and cheery with new furniture and coordinated bedding in each bedroom. There was also a large screened porch (for crafts and sitting), a yard with flowers and a cazebo for resting and napping. My parents are very happy, well fed, and all their needs are being met; thanks to the very cheerful, accommodating and dedicated owners (Tony and Diana) and their great staff. Come and see for yourself; you will be pleasantly surprised too..... Richard D.

From A New Age of Senior Care at Wellington

Our residential assisted living facility is located in a quiet suburb of Palm Beach County, Florida known as Wellington. Our senior care center has been completely remodeled with the senior care in mind. All of the furniture, appliances, linen, and fixtures are brand new with features such as granite countertops and toilets that are certified by the Americans with Disabilities Association. Totaling 4500 square feet, our senior care center features 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. We are unique amongst assisted living facilities in that we provide more area than is required by the state agency that governs our type of residential retirement homes and assisted living facilities. Our gardens have been designed specifically with our senior residents in mind. The yards are within a totally secured area requiring a keypad entered pass-code to enter and exit. Surveillance cameras ensure that even though your loved one will have the independence one so desires, we are always aware of where they are within our senior care center in West Palm Beach, ensuring their security at all times. Our assisted living facility has a modern burglar and fire alarm and sprinkler system installed with 24 hour monitoring for extra security and safety.

New Age Senior Care, we know that it is difficult to place a love one in the care of others or leave your home – that is why we make it our goal to make the transition to our assisted living facility as comfortable as possible. We will welcome each new arrival with open arms and we are committed to giving our residents as positive and stimulating experience as possible. We take the time to know the complex stories of our residents. Our friendly and professional staff will make sure that the living arrangements are safe and secure and that our programs are fulfilling and purposeful. We can be that place for mom or that place for dad when you need help making a difficult situation easier.

Our administration and staff have a strong sense of family values and will offer opportunities to promote the emotional and spiritual well being of our residents. We will make living at our Wellington residential assisted living facility as easy, flexible, and stress-free as possible. Trade in the uncertainties of living alone and the responsibilities of home maintenance for the affordable and secure living at our assisted living facility.

We are small on purpose because we feel that great care can not be mass produced. We cater to the needs of everyone of our residents.

Features of A New Age of Senior Care at Wellington