Reviews of Tebeau House
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Tebeau House
Tebeau House is a personal care home consists of 15 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. Our “mid-size” homes allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, they are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
What Makes Us Special
Each home is managed by an experienced and capable manager.
Photos of Tebeau House
Features of Tebeau House
- Minimum Rate: $1850/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 21
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 148020021