Emerald Care Home I

113 Rock Oak Court, Walnut Creek, CA, 94598

Reviews of Emerald Care Home I

No Reviews Yet!

About Emerald Care Home I

Emerald Care Home is an assisted living community, located in Walnut Creek, CA 94598. Assisted living facilities provide care to elderly people who need help with daily tasks such as meal preparation, mobility, bathing or dressing. Assisted living centers do not provide housing for elders with severe medical conditions that require medical care and monitoring from a doctor or registered nurse. Assisted living offers intermediate care for individuals who cannot reside on their own in an independent living, but do not need the full-time health care services of a nursing home.

We provide care services and activities of daily living (ADLs) such as hygiene assistance, grooming, mobility assistance and meals, diet monitoring, housekeeping, errands and shopping, transportation, medication management, appointments management, social and physical activities, and temporary and long term care.

Features of Emerald Care Home I