Silver Oak Country Estates II
Reviews of Silver Oak Country Estates II
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Silver Oak Country Estates II
Silver Oak Country Estates is an assisted living facility in Vista, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Our homes are custom built for board and care of the elderly.
Our goal is to provide board and care benefits that are missing in other senior residences in North County. Silver Oak Country Estates is unique among assisted living homes. See for yourself. Come and visit our beautifully furnished homes.
The vision of Silver Oak Country Estates is to foster independence for each person. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. The individuality of our residents is honored by allowing each man or woman a choice of care and lifestyle while protecting the rights of privacy for all. We believe it is vital to nurture the spirit of each guest.
We strive to create an environment and opportunities for residents so they can lead more enjoyable, meaningful and vigorous lives. We are unique in rethinking what we can do to improve the quality of life for our residents.
Care and Services
- Individual service plan for each resident, updated periodically
- Plan to keep residents as independent as possible with a tailored plan of assistance
- Daily social, cultural and recreational planned activities
- Custom planning for optimum lifestyle and a whole person wellness program
- Exercise and wellness programs suitable for each resident
- Personal care includes showering and bathing, mobility and transferring, monitoring of safety
- Oversight by a registered nurse with extensive hospital, clinical and elderly care experience
- Facilities are California State licensed, approved and regulated
- Dementia care provided
- Beautiful, full-shelved library with comfortable seating and good lighting
- Large, individual rooms with individually, connected bathrooms and lockable doors
- Rooms are furnished in traditional style—or residents may bring their own furnishings
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with rose garden, individual planters for the residents and fruit trees that complement our silver oaks
- Proper room lighting, handrails where needed, and a fire system
- Security, with signal devices on windows and gates to alert staff without being a locked-down facility
- Homes custom built for assisted care living
- Lounge area and crafts room fully equipped with equipment and supplies
- An inviting patio area with seating, tables and umbrellas
Thank you for your interest at Silver Oak Country Estates. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Silver Oak Country Estates II
- Minimum Rate: $4350/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 374602671