Silver Oak Country Estates I

138 Sun Villa ct, Vista, CA, 92084

Contact Now

Reviews of Silver Oak Country Estates I

RetireSooner June 24, 2014

My mother has lived at Silver Oak for over 3 years. Silver Oak is a high quality facility for the following reasons: 1. Only 6 residents per home. 2. Two assistants per home during the day. 3. Extremely clean facility. Every time I visit the home is very clean. 4. A feeling that I am walking into a home instead of a facility. 5. Friendly and caring staff. 6. The owner is a registered nurse who is very knowledgeable on senior care. 7. A doctor visits the home to care for the residents. 8. The residents have activities every day to keep them energized. On-site hair grooming is also available. 9. The home is nicely furnished and always neat. 10. The home temperature is well maintained. 11. Each room is unique and has its good qualities. 12. Most importantly, I feel that my mother is in a safe environment. The only improvement would be to offer off-site day trips at an extra cost for residents who are capable of taking such trips.

Smith Family June 23, 2014

Other

I am so impressed by the staff and quality of care provided to the residents. I live next door and visit the homes frequently with my kids. The owner Lorena goes beyond what is expected to make the residents feel special by providing exercise classes, music and crafts. She also makes sure to celebrate each resident's birthday to make them feel special. I would not hesitate to move a family member into these homes. And what really impresses me is the fact she allows her residents to bring their pets. Lorena truly shows compassion to her residents and the transition they must face.

SMarquis June 23, 2014

My mother has been a resident at Silver Oak for 2 years. I can say without a doubt, there is no finer care facility in this Country! The staff ensures the most compassionate, personalized and loving care! The patient's and their families are treated with respect and tenderness! The facilities and grounds are beautiful, well maintained and comforting. The food is bountiful and all home cooked. I cannot say enough positive things about the owner, Lorena and her staff! If you are at the stage in life when you need to find a place for a loved one come to Silver Oak. You will not be disappointed!

drwwhalen June 23, 2014

Other

Lorena and her staff are wonderful. They have a great deal of experience in dealing with Alzheimers patients, and they are patient, kind and loving. Silver Oak is an oasis of peace for Mom. The food is fresh and healthy, the facilities immaculate and new, and Mom loves the activities and especially the rose garden. We've looked at and tried many other facilities, but Silver Oak is by far the best.

Doctor Newton June 23, 2014

Other

As a Home Visiting Physician, I see my patients at many different Facilities. Silver Oak Country Estates is far above the rest. It is the place I would choose for my own family member - in fact I would live there myself. I love the gardens, the staff are professional and friendly. The food looks and smells delicious. My patients are happy and well cared for.

From Silver Oak Country Estates I

Silver Oak Country Estates is an assisted living facility in Vista, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Our homes are custom built for board and care of the elderly.

Our goal is to provide board and care benefits that are missing in other senior residences in North County. Silver Oak Country Estates is unique among assisted living homes. See for yourself. Come and visit our beautifully furnished homes.

The vision of Silver Oak Country Estates is to foster independence for each person. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. The individuality of our residents is honored by allowing each man or woman a choice of care and lifestyle while protecting the rights of privacy for all. We believe it is vital to nurture the spirit of each guest.

We strive to create an environment and opportunities for residents so they can lead more enjoyable, meaningful and vigorous lives. We are unique in rethinking what we can do to improve the quality of life for our residents.

Care and Services

• Individual service plan for each resident, updated periodically
  • Plan to keep residents as independent as possible with a tailored plan of assistance
  • Daily social, cultural and recreational planned activities
  • Custom planning for optimum lifestyle and a whole person wellness program
  • Exercise and wellness programs suitable for each resident
  • Personal care includes showering and bathing, mobility and transferring, monitoring of safety
  • Oversight by a registered nurse with extensive hospital, clinical and elderly care experience
  • Facilities are California State licensed, approved and regulated
  • Dementia care provided

Facilities

• Beautiful, full-shelved library with comfortable seating and good lighting
  • Large, individual rooms with individually, connected bathrooms and lockable doors
  • Rooms are furnished in traditional style—or residents may bring their own furnishings
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds with rose garden, individual planters for the residents and fruit trees that complement our silver oaks
  • Proper room lighting, handrails where needed, and a fire system
  • Security, with signal devices on windows and gates to alert staff without being a locked-down facility
  • Homes custom built for assisted care living
  • Lounge area and crafts room fully equipped with equipment and supplies
  • An inviting patio area with seating, tables and umbrellas

Thank you for your interest at Silver Oak Country Estates. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Alzheimer's/Dementia care, high end custom care. Three locations to serve. Locally owned and operated by a registered nurse.

Features of Silver Oak Country Estates I