Reviews of Wisteria Haus
Overview of Ratings
May 11, 2012
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Wisteria Haus
Features of Wisteria Haus
- Minimum Rate: $3050/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms And Deluxe Suites
- Resident Capacity: 17
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0016823
About Wisteria Haus
Wisteria Haus was founded by four local women who have extensive experience in hospital and nursing home care. By bringing their knowledge and understanding of the needs of the sick and the elderly, they were able to establish a program that provides quality assisted living care that focuses on the individual and his or her needs. Four of the current staff began their employment when the facility opened in 1995 and still continue to provide the excellent care Wisteria Haus is known for. Several other employees have been with the facility for 7 – 14 years. With these experienced employees acting as mentors to newer staff member, residents are assured that the care they receive is always of the highest caliber.
Wisteria Haus offers an array of amenities designed to meet the needs of all residents. The following list of services and amenities are included in the monthly rent.
- Full-course breakfast, lunch and dinner service
- Family style dining
- Transportation for medical appointments and special events
- Emergency call system in every room
- 24-hour support staff
- Sprinkler system throughout the building
- Hallway smoke alarms and carbon monoxide sensors
- 24-hour secured doors
SERVICES AND SUITE AMENITIES
- Housekeeping and room maintenance
- Laundry services
- Assistance with daily routine
- Supervision of medications
- Optional beauty and barber services
- Individually controlled heat and central air
- Private toilet facilities with individual showers
ACTIVITIES AND RECREATION
- Daily recreational activities
- Arts and crafts
- Special events
What Makes Us Special
Wisteria Haus is the only locally owned and operated Assisted Living Facility in Two Rivers. Since 1995 Wisteria Haus has been providing residents with high caliber service. All services are provided under one rate with no additional cost for assistance with daily cares.