Sunshine Home Care I

1806 Schilling Court, Torrance, CA, 90501

Reviews of Sunshine Home Care I

No Reviews Yet!

About Sunshine Home Care I

Sunshine Home Care I - II, LLC. are family owned and operated assisted living / senior board & care homes serving the elderly in the Southern California area. We offer assisted living with a European staff providing a home-style atmosphere for our residents. We strive to maintain the wellness and independence of all our residents by using very personalized care plans.

Our homes provide assisted living care for up to 6 non-ambulatory residents at each location. Prior to move in, we conduct an assessment by scheduling a meeting with our resident and their family and develop a personalized care plan. Our personalized care plan covers medication and continence management, activities, mobility, socialization, safety and other issues necessary for our residents to live as independently as possible.

We specialize in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. Our staff works as a team making sure our residents remain as happy and healthy as possible. We keep a close watch on our residents making them feel safe and comfortable eliminating the confusion that comes with these illnesses.

With over 18 years of experience in the health care profession in Hungary and the United States, Sunshine Home Care I & II has the ability to provide the best customized individual care for each resident. Erika and Ildi Toth, owners and administrators will make sure your loved one gets the lifestyle they deserve. With our customized care plans, everything is possible at Sunshine Home Care I - II, LLC.

Photos of Sunshine Home Care I