Shady Glen I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Shady Glen I

From our smaller size to our family-like atmosphere, Shady Glen I creates a true home for your loved ones that their current residence and larger facilities cannot duplicate.

We believe that exceptional care begins with an exceptional employees. We have employees that have over 20 years of experience. With custom care to fit each individual every resident is living their life to the fullest.

Shady Glen I is centrally located to library, shopping center, bank and hospital.

Photos of Shady Glen I